Senior Portrait Requirements
- JPEG photo format
- at least 300 dpi
- vertical (portrait orientation) head/shoulder pose
- no logo, studio or student names are allowed on portrait
- Please name your JPEG photo file: last name,first name (Doe,John).
- You must submit a portrait/vertical image
- No Snapchat filters
- Senior portraits must be school appropriate
- Senior portrait file must be named Last name,First Name (Doe,John)
The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop any submitted picture to meet these expectations.
Senior Quote Requirements
Senior quotes are a privilege. As such you must follow the written guidelines on the form for your quote to be published. All quotes are subject to review by the school administration. Quotes that do not follow the written guidelines on the form will be rejected and will be excluded from the yearbook
- All quotes must be limited to 65 characters/spaces total. Yes, spaces between words count and need to be included.
- No profanity. No acronyms. No drug or alcohol references.
- No derogatory comments about other students or staff members.
- No abbreviations. No "creative" spelling. No Emojis.
- No questionable/inappropriate content.
- All quotes are subject to review by administration and the yearbook staff. Failure to follow guidelines will result in the exclusion of your quote.
Senior Portraits & Quotes are due by March 1, 2024.